2000 Pianotech Get Together

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 21:09:38 +0200

> I don't meeting with you guys, but a hotel luncheon is going to cost $25 -
> $30. I am not sure I like you guys that much. :)  Do we have to have lunch?
> Can't we meet in a room, and bring our own meal? How about a cafetria style
> restaurant near by where we can order off the menue?
>
> Wim

Personnally.... grin... I kinda feel like if its gonna be done... do it with
style... a measly 30 bucks is nothing compared to the price of the ticket from
Bergen to Washingtion. Besides... even if yooss alls dont like me that much, I
like you enough for a nice luncheon. I cant tell you all how much I enjoy this
list, all the comments, good advice and interest in each others work, problems,
and successes. I even get a kick out of some of the arguments. So lets just do
it, after all... its just once a year.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway