Lunch at Arlington 2000

Mark Bolsius markbolsius@optusnet.com.au
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 18:24:58 +1000

G'day Gina,

What is it about piano tuners that makes them so penny-wise...?

Maybe we don't charge enough? ....ooohhhh.  ;-)

Even though I can't be there next year (our convention in Sydney is a week
later) I would have been more than happy to spring for lunch. I loved being
there this year, and if I make to the US in 2001 I'll be there for
lunch/dinner/all day seminar whatever you choose to do and whatever the
cost!...despite the appalling exchange rate with the Aussie dollar.

Cheers
Mark Bolsius
Bolsius Piano Services
Canberra Australia