2000 Pianotech Get Together

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 09:33:20 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/99 7:22:54 PM !!!First Boot!!!, richardb@c2i.net
writes:

<< Personnally.... grin... I kinda feel like if its gonna be done... do it
with
 style... a measly 30 bucks is nothing compared to the price of the ticket
from
 Bergen to Washingtion. Besides... even if yooss alls dont like me that much,
 like you enough for a nice luncheon. I cant tell you all how much I enjoy
this
 list, all the comments, good advice and interest in each others work,
problems,
 and successes. I even get a kick out of some of the arguments. So lets just
do
 it, after all... its just once a year.

 Richard Brekne >>

If we are going to spend $30 (it probably won't be that much), then I would
like to do something more than just have lunch and introduce ourselves to
each other. I didn't get too much into the discussion about this meeting in
August, but is there something planned other than just watching ourselves
feed our faces?

Wim