ETD's

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 21:01:29 -0600

>    Mercedes to Hyundai? Come on Don. I think that's unfair. Of course
>there is a difference that anyone can see but it's not all on the
>surface.  Properly configured does one program measure better than
>another? Does one hear better than another? Is one more sensitive? Is
>one MORE ACCURATE ? I believe your right in that I will go on using the
>one I am happy with. I just take exception to TuneLab being written off
>as a substandard tool when clearly it is not. My 2 cents. :>)
>
>Greg Newell

One difference here Greg.  Don is qualified to make that statement after
having used both.  You admitted you have never touched RCT in this post.
I've never touched TuneLab.  He's touched and thoroughly examined and judged
both.  This was the review I was looking for.

Thanks Don and everyone who contributed.  This issue is now closed.  I can
say that, I opened it.

Now lets have a group hug.  Common . . . . Common. .. . . ..

Glenn.