RCT

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 19:59:05 +0200

Marvin McDonald wrote:

> Hello Rich,
> I think there may be some confusion here.  You ARE NOT USING RCT.  Your using
> Tunelab.  They are two different products with vastly different approaches and
> results.  Your using an EDT (Electronic Tuning Device).
>
> ---Marvin McDonald

Er.... grin.. excuse me... but I have had a copy of RCT for like a month now... and
a laptop for about a month and a half now. I downloaded a copy of Tunelab about a
year ago, but didnt get to use it until buying a laptop. I have used RCT since then
as I stated for about 15 pianos so far, and fooled abit with Tunelab as well.
Perhaps my post was misleading ??? But I was simply reporting on some early
observations as to the use of RCT and some of the differences I have seen so far
between that and Tunelab.

Richard Brekne.
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway