Tool - Micro Torch

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:16:46 -0600

List:  Yesterday I located a Micro Torch Kit by BernzOMatic (Model
ST150K).  Runs off the butane that rechargable cigarette lighters use.
Produces a very controlable and clean flame that can reach 3100 degrees F
or 1700 degrees C.  The really "cool"  thing about this micro torch is
that it is a "straight line design" - no right angle burner heads.
Should be great for "burning in shanks in the field.  Also comes with a
soldering tip, a hot cutting knife tip, and a tip that kind of looks like
a hypo needle only without the hole down the middle which could be really
great for applying heat to tight centers.  I found this one at K Mart for
19.99.  Since then I have also seen it at Eagle Hardware for a little
more.  Just thought you might want to know about it.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.