evaluating sdbd. crown & bridge downbearings in a new piano

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:44:00 -0400

I LOVE it! Wish I could say I've tried that... but haven't. I have a hard
enough time sneaking shop towels into the washer -- even as a dedicated
load. I'm finding it's less expensive to toss and replace.