SAT III for sale

Peter Albrecht ptalbrecht@earthlink.net
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 20:06:53 -0400

I have a Sanderson Accu-Tuner III for sale.  I bought it in January of
this year.  I had been studying tuning with a friend and had hoped to
start doing floor tunings this year, but am too busy working at my
present jobs to get any time in practicing.  The unit has been used
approximately five hours and is in like new condition.  I have all
documentation and the AC plug for it.  The serial # is 5070.  I also
have a tuning hammer and a small regulating kit, as well as a copy of
the second edition of the Reblitz book, if anyone is interested.

E-mail me at:  ptalbrecht@earthlink.net
or call: (919)676-4467

Thanks.
Peter Albrecht