agraffes on bridge?

Jonathan Adams jmadams@telusplanet.net
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:06:32 -0600

Hello, Roger,

I usually end up receiving about 3 out of every 4 of your posts.  One of
your posts today was blank.  I have been assuming that the problem was with
my computer because everyone else seems to reply to the ones I miss.  I did
discover today that I can either hit the "reply to author" button or just
go into the archives to find the messages I don't get.

I just hate to miss out on any of your wit and wisdom! : )

Stacy.

----------
> From: Roger Jolly <baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: re: agraffes on bridge?
> Date: Wednesday, September 22, 1999 6:15 PM
>
> Hi Stacy,
>              Please let me know when it happens again, Sasktel is not the
> best server in the world. I've been thinking of changing for some time.
> Warm regards.
> Roger
>

> At 01:06 PM 22/09/99 -0600, you wrote:
> >
> >Thanks for the answers to my question.  I could find no written info on
> >this subject anywhere.
> >
> >Clark,  thanks for responding, but for some unknown reason I have never
> >been able to read any of your messages.  They come up completely blank
on
> >my screen.  This also happens occasionally with Roger Jolly's posts.
Does