Tool - Micro Torch

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 00:12:38 -0700

At 11:11 PM 09/22/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Susan!
>   Haven't tried vodka, but spit works real good, although not so romantic!
>   Diane

Vodka is more avidly and rapidly soaked up by the crackly dry shanks, as is
only logical. You'd rather drink vodka than someone else's spit, wouldn't you?
I think that the vodka is wicked into the centers of the shanks better than
water would be, though one would have to split them to see.

The alcohol evaporates rapidly (ssssssss) when the heat is applied, leaving
the water behind, to turn to steam and restore pliability.

I think that we have jointly discovered that bending of old, brittle shanks
shouldn't be tried when they are left dry. Too much breakage.

Susan