Yamaha LU-90 PM

Elian Degen J. degen@telcel.net.ve
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:05:42 -0400

Hello List

I would like to know if any have come across Yamaha Model LU 90,  We =
have been getting this model since four years more or less,  This piano =
is made by Yamaha out of Japan, it is a low priced model.=20

First time I saw them, several years ago I commented them in the list, =
the first ones came with loose tuning pins, terrible action, worse =
sound. Today I was called by the store that sell them and I have to =
admit that they have really improved their product since I have seen =
them last. Action works surprisingly well for its range of price, as =
good as Japan action. No loose pins in the new ones, sound has also been =
improved, (about sound quality it still needs improving but it is ok for =
the price )=20

I still cannot judge in the long run, but I would like to know if any of =
you have  met these instruments I would like your opinion on it

Thank you

Elian Degen