Spacing Paper

Richard Wagner Rjwag@pacifier.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:40:46 -0700

Hi Pat,

I've always used carton packaging tape.

This is the heavy brown stuff which looks like "butcher's paper," but it
has its own adhesive on the back like an "old fashioned" stamp... which is
to say that you have to lick it to make it stick.

I, personally, dislike anything that has its own "gummy-type" adhesive
because, if you need to remove it, the gum stays behind... Yuck.

Good luck!

	Richard Wagner RPT