Best Vacuum Cleaner for Pianos

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 17:10:00 -0500

Jlovekeys@AOL.COM wrote:

> Dear List, Today my Sears canister vacuum bit the dust ( ok a little pun) and
> I would like to ask if any one has any strong opinions about the selection of
> a new one. Email me privately if you prefer. Thanks. Jim Love, PTG Associate,
> Midland,Tx.

The Eureka "Mighty-Mite", hands down.  This has been a favorite of many-a-tech
for years and stands alone as a fantastic portable vac for cleaning pianos in the
home.  It has hookups for both blowing and sucking, it is small, light weight,
and impressively powerful.  Very reliable too.  They have had several model
variations over the years and keep getting better and better.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV