Best guess?

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 06:36:42 EDT

>> > fill the holes partially with baking soda

>Why baking soda?  Or if I am out of b soda why not baking powder?

Greetings,
     I learned the use of Arm and Hammer with CA glue at the racetrack, where
fairings on crashed motorcycles were often repaired with this combination.
The soda with CA makes the equivalent of instant epoxy fill, and the glue
seems to set up instantly as it is taken up into the matrix of grains.
I don't know if powder would work or not.  Try it and let us know.
Regards,
Ed