evaluating sdbd. crown & bridge downbearings in a new piano

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 23:38:19 +0200

Ron or somebody... would you please tell me where the two numbers I have
italisized and in bold text below ?? The rest is easy enough to follow.  :)

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway