evaluating sdbd. crown & bridge downbearings in a new piano

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:49:51 +0200

Frank Weston wrote:

Frank... I would ask you again to consider the example below and simply
answer the question. Its a simple enough example. I ask this because it
will clear up a specific principle my own mind wants cleared up. The
paragraph you write below doesnt do that. That much (your paragraph
below) is obvious enough in any case. Please be so kind as to re-read
the example below, taking it for what it is and answer my query.

Thanks so much

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway