Fw: Piano Roll Cabinet

PIANOGUY jkinnear@pianoguy.com
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:42:06 -0400

Hi Folks
Can anyone help with information re Pianoroll cabinets, new or old ???

> Dear Sir,
> I have been looking for a roll cabinet for about the past 15 years with no
> success.
> Would you happen to know of a source that I have overlooked?
> I'd be appreciative of any information you may have.
> Thanks much.
> Mr. Dicillo

Thanks
Jim Kinnear, The Pianoguy
www.pianoguy.com
jkinnear@pianoguy.com

All Those Who Believe In Psychokenisis...

              Raise My Hand!

The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced;
 the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled.
 Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't
 want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living
 on public assistance.
                     -- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 B.C.