US Stamps for E-mails

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:50:49 -0500

This is an urban legend/hoax gag.  I have seen this several times
now.  The names and other sources it mentions are fictitious.  If it
were true corporations would be making a huge noise about it since
they are now largely dependent on e-mail for their daily
communications needs.  Universities wouldn't be too thrilled either.
I'm sure Bill Gates would be willing to give up a few of his billions
as well to fight it.  It would NEVER get past congress let alone the
White House.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV