evaluating sdbd. crown & bridge downbearings in a new piano

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 20:18:56 +0200

JIMRPT@AOL.COM wrote:

> Et Al;
>  In my opinion it is time to call a halt to this 'Thread'. All sides have
> been stated and no opions have really been changed. When facts don't work
> don't work the facts, just allow darkness to settle where it may. Very
> interesting, and informative,  thread but I vote for a cessation before it
> goes further.
> Jim Bryant (FL)

Jim.. actually I think the impasse is about to break. And besides.. there is
still this buisness about stiffness I want answered, and how ribs are shaped.
Otherwise I aggree.. it easily could seem as if we are off on a rather
circular tangent (grin... now theres a concept for you).

I am gratefull tho.. to all concerned for the discussion so far. I have picked
up quite a bit and have a few more meals for my mind in the ice box then I had
a few days ago.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway