Wurlitzer Grands

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 07:13:13 -0500 (CDT)

>Wurlitzers are now manufactured by Samick for Baldwin. For the price, they
>are not bad.  Pianos are like shoes, If they don't fit when you first put
>them on, they will not "wear" in. If you like the tone, the touch and the
>looks, and can afford it, then buy the piano. If you do not like any one of
>those four things, then wait for the instrument you do like.
>
>Willem Blees RPT
>St. Louis

Also, I advise people to buy more piano than they think they need.
Otherwise, human nature being what it is, as soon as their "adequate" choice
is delivered, their level of expectation goes up, and they immediately wish
they had bought the "better" instrument. A lot of customers have told me
that, and everyone that bit the bullet, waited, if necessary, and bought the
better piano, has been glad they did.

Errata: My spell checker wants to "correct" Wurlitzer to Wrestler. No
significance there, but I think the thing's developing a sense of humor.

 Ron N