Down-striking discovery (non-technical)

Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:17:33 -0500

Clark,
At 08:54 9/30/99 -0200, you wrote:
>My post about Robert Wornum activated my down-striking receptors today;
>I already knew that drop-action spinets (in this case, WurliTzer) would
>play upside-down,

Dare I ask how you acquired this knowledge about WurliTeazer?  Were you
rolling it end over end instead of using a dolly, and stop to play a tune??
 ;-}

Re: Down-striking actions. Aren't the d-s grand actions 'interesting'?
Maybe they were planning ahead about 165 years...

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician 	mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College				(319)-387-1204
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

Flattery is like a cigarette - it's all right so long as you don't inhale.
Adlai Stevenson