Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

Mark Bolsius markbolsius@optusnet.com.au
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:29:46 +1000

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

G'day Roger and Elian et al

We also had the LU-101 prior to the C108 here in  Australia. The LU-101 was
a Japanese made product, as was the C108.
The C108 has now bee replaced by the LU90 and the LX110 (this is an LU90 in
a taller cabinet with legs...a small version cabinetwise of the U1)

They still sound horrible and I am encouraged by your comments regarding
steam voicing, Roger, I look forward to trying it all soon....and yes the M1
(and the M108) are superior instruments!

As I remember it, the LU101 was introduced as a model below the M1 to
counter the prices of the Young Changs and Samicks that were only just
starting to make an impact here.

Cheers
Mark Bolsius
Bolsius Piano Services