More advice needed

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 12:13:22 -0500

> > So why is this lady upset with my bill > >
> >Regards,
> >Clyde Hollinger
>

> PPPS: I wonder if I can teach Bubba to set a temperament.
>

> Ron N

I am sure we can learn a lot about temperaments from Bubba.    Clyde, it
helps to itemize the bill---breaking the big items down into smaller chunks.
And don't forget to include "sales " tax required by so many states who say
they have no income tax.  Or you could show a chunk that is 14% SS tax and
another 11% Federal income tax if you are lucky enough to be in that racket
oops bracket.  See how much easier this is to swallow than realizng 25% of
income going to the IRS?
---ric---crying all the way to April 15th