piano purchase

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 16:36:16 EDT

I have an obvious bias toward Yamaha.  For the price, they are one of the
most precisely made pianos around.  The quality is consistent and a beautiful
tone as well.  You have asked about three very fine pianos.  My choice is
clear.  In Japan, more than 80% of the pianos sold are Yamaha's.  Most of
Kawai's profits in Japan are from their music schools not their pianos.  In
Japan, they know the products that they produce and Yamaha wins hands down.
Go play them all and consider the price, and buy the one you like the most.
All of them will serve you and generations to come.

Ed Tomlinson
Cascade Piano
Piano Sales/Piano Technician