piano purchase

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 18:43:03 EDT

James:

The three pianos you mentioned are very good and certainly worth considering.
If you have to opportunity, however, please take a good look at the Petrof.
The Model IV is 5'8", same size at the Steinway M. Although very few people
know about them, every piano player that has played one in my store has been
extremely impressed with its clear tone and even touch.

Willem Blees