piano stuff

Terry L Jack tjack@pacinfo.com
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 18:07:24 -0700

> > Charles Walter vertical: Finally got to tune one of these critters.

Late last year I had made some inquirey here about my own personal Charles
Walter studio.  My piano is being replaced by the factory as a result of my
inquirey to them.  Virgil Wesco told me on Monday that my new piano
replacement is being held up a bit as they are amking some significant
design changes in this piano.  I love mine now. It plays and sounds
terrific.  Can't wait to see what the new design is like.

I do not know for sure but based upon my problem, I suspect it will be in
pin block drilling and stringing.

Terry Jack