England to Africa

ola Andersson pianoola7@hotmail.com
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 15:25:16 CEST

Dear Ed

I would like to vote for your story about the last year Africa trip as the
best pianotech e-mail of 1999. I'm looking forward to hear about this trip
too.

There's a business called Hetchner (spelling?) in London. You find it on the
pianopage. They have some nice tools I think. I never been there.

Have a nice trip

Ola Andersson
Bergen Norway