Need Help On Locating Obscure Part

JCSwafford@AOL.COM JCSwafford@AOL.COM
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 09:57:10 EDT

Dear List,

I have a customer newly arrived from Taiwan with their piano. The movers (so
they      say) dropped it in front of their house.

 Anyway, the middle action bracket has broken. The piano looks to be roughly
 built, very low tech, so I expect it is Chinese. The bracket looks roughly
 crafted as well.

It is a Schmitt Upr. M/N SU-7M S/N 890316. I need a new bracket. I'm weary
the casting of the iron was not done properly, so I hesitate to try to have
it welded. Does anyone know how to get it?

Thanks for your response.

Joel Swafford RPT