Pedal function Was: Re: Pitch at breaking points

Wed, 05 Apr 2000 05:14:55 -0500

Oops.

almost forgot...
While far from being a grand piano, the Kimball 3710 model had a center
pedal which I prefer to call a "chaperone" pedal.  All it did was separate
the other two, it wasn't connected to anything.  Other names for it could
be salesperson's/fool's/dummy...

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
If at first you don't succeed, look in the trash for the instructions

***If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know",
.