Ball fitting for hammer

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 05 Apr 2000 08:26:30 -0400

Too bad you didn't get the "8" ball.  I would have but then I have
a quite odd sense of humor.

My experience with that plastic stuff is that it was so inferior to
what tools came with that I discarded the stuff after one or two
tries.  I was most interested in getting it on my chromed capstan
wrench but it just peeled off.

But, robber a coated ball...hmmm.

		Newton