Tunelab

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 16:53:15 -0400

Hi,=20

I just did change platform but kept RCT on my old PB5300 monochrome =
comp. It is for sale with esternal CD drive and printer if anyone is =
interested, write privately.

I saw a couple of weeks ago that there now was a Tunelab plug-in that =
could calculate tuning curves. I wish I still had the internet adress. I =
tried using Tunelab by itself but find it a little intimidating. I any =
of you could direct me to the person who wrote the plug-in, I would be =
grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC