ball fitting for tuning hammer

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 07 Apr 2000 19:45:57 -0600

Hi Avery,
              I notice that Derek got his lick's in, but guess what I've
not paid last month's bill.<g> Joking aside, it's beyond me to understand
why many dealers don't look after their floor stock.  Show me a dealer that
has most of his stock out of tune and poorly regulated, and I'll guaranty
it's a dealership that gives marginal customer service.

Regards Roger

At 07:30 PM 07/04/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Roger,
>
>    Don't give up. There ARE those of us who really appreciate a
>dealer who will "put out" (so to speak) to make a piano decent
>for a potential customer. I have one, and I'll go overboard because
>of it, to help him. He puts me up in a Holiday Inn and buys most
>of my meals while I'm there (out of town).
>    I wish more dealers were that concerned about their instruments
>and their customers!
>
>Avery
>
>At 05:39 PM 04/07/00 -0700, you wrote:
>

>>Roger Jolly wrote:
>>
>> > I hate those tuning and prep cost, got a find a way to get them down. Bin
>> > saying that for almost 30yrs. and they still get higher.
>> > A poor dealer.
>> > Roger
>>
>>Hi Roger,
>>
>>Keep shedding those alligator tears.  That's the only thing that will go
>>down :
>>)
>>
>>Derek

Roger Jolly