Another Recital in 1/7 Comma Meantone

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:54:11 +0200

He SHOULDA been doing one this summer but he let himself get all bent out of shape
over basically nothing more then petty BS that we all have to deal with from time
to time. A shame really because very many were looking forward to looking closer at
what he has to say.

Sorry Bill, but I still think you made a bad move there.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.