MAC Components for Sale

John Freeman jef1@mindspring.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:53:27 -0500

I have the following items for sale as I have changed formats to IBM
compatible RCT:
1 Hi-Val External 24X SCSI for MAC   $100 Inc shipping
2 Mac Powerbook AC Adapters $30 each Inc shipping
1 BTI Model MC-AP200 12V DC Adapter for MAC  $30 inc shipping
The CD-Rom can be used on 2400c Mac
The chargers canbe used on 2400c, 2300, and I think others.

The above equipment is in like new condition.  CD-Rom used 3 times.
1 AC adapter never used - The other very little - The BTI 12V Adapter used
not over 30 hrs.  This is not junk, and I will refund money if not
satisfied.
John Freeman
7720 W CR 550 S
Daleville, IN 47334