pos, sort of

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:35:28 -0500

I tuned a piano that simply looked horrible this a.m..  A Baldwin
upright, about 1926.  Inside, it looked marvelous. However it looked to
me that in each of the tuning pin holes was an aluminum sleeve, as if
someone had repinned the thing, putting sleeves in all holes..  Pins were
holding, though they certainly were "slippery"   Did Baldwin ever start
out with sleeves in pin holes?

I was called by a local piano teacher today and asked if I'd come to his
little teacher's association and talk about the Walter Pianos in JUST ONE
WEEK>..............    Can any of you help with information that I might
NOT get directly from the company, with whom I'm in contact?   I'd be
appreciatiave.
les bartlett
houston.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!