Key pin thichness for Vertical Charles Walter

David M. Porritt dporritt@post.cis.smu.edu
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:52:39 -0500

Dan:

I just got out my dial calipers and measured a Charles Walter studio piano with a Langer 80 action.  Both front and balance rail pins are 0.138"  I assume those with the Pratt Read action would be the same, but I really don't think I have any here so I can't be sure.

dave

On 4/11/00 at 11:07 PM Dan & Martha Reed wrote:

>Does anyone know the front and balance rail key pin diameter sizes for a 10
>year old Charles Walter vertical?  (For choosing the proper cauls)
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dan Reed
>
>Richardson, Texas

David M. Porritt