Non ET on electronic kbds

Wallace Scherer p003520b@pb.seflin.org
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:56:50 -0400 (EDT)

I have been somewhat interested in various discussions over the last
three years on this list (and in other contexts) about non equal temperament
tuning. Although I
haven't taken the time or made the effort to experiment on my own, still
the topic fascinates me. I will probably really "get in to it" one of
these days. But in the interim, let me ask this question.

With so many temperaments being proposed for different venues, and now
with many of these already incorporated into the electronic tuning aids,
I imagine it won't be long until some forward thinking manufacturer of
electronic keyboards begins offering some of them as push button options
on their more professional models.

Or does this already exist?

Wally Scherer
Lake Worth, Florida