Piano trucks

Doug Mahard nlm@csu.cted.net
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 06:35:54 -0400

Hi Greg,
Check out March 1998 Journal.
Personally, I didn't like the car jack system.  Always thought they were
flimsy on cars, wouldn't even consider it on customers piano.  I built a
mine horse out of 2x6 and used a small hydrulac jack on top of that.  Worked
great.  I followed the procedure in the above mentioned Journal article.
Great weekend to you.
Doug Mahard