Coleman 11

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:39:36 EDT

Hi Dave,
>I put a Coleman 11 on the studio piano of our most senior accompanist.
> I left her a note so she'll know why it sounds as it does.  I'm anxious
>for feedback on the results.  She only accompanies singers.

That is going to be a very interesting trial.  Hope it goes well.  I usually
recommend the idea to the pianist first, but I have two  accompanists that
are using the Coleman.  It is almost a question of what they think is
expected of them.  Enid has been using that and a Young  for accompanying one
of the faculty here, there were no problems, but she is real used to well
tempered keyboards.
    Getting one of these under the hands of the piano faculty is a big step
forward.
Good luck,