Arlington 2000

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:09:31 -0500

Patrick,
Thanks for getting in early. We already have almost a hundred registered for
the Institute. The reserved seats on Wednesday are going fast. A word to the
wise!
Dale
Dale Probst, RPT
Institute Director, TEAM2000
PTG Annual Convention
Arlington, VA--July 5-9,2000
email: wardprobst@cst.net
(940)691-3682 voice
(940) 691-6843 fax
TEAM2000 website: http://www.equaltemperament.com/PTG/

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of J Patrick Draine
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2000 2:39 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Arlington 2000

Dear List,
All the recent traffic about DC restaurants etc. reminded me that
it's time to make my reservation at the hotel -- and I just did it!
Me! The ultimate procrastinator!
In the past I've whined about hotel blocks being filled before the
official close dates. I figured "Providence? Kansas City? there'll be
plenty of rooms" but I was wrong, and had to do a bit of
improvisation.
So this is a wake up call to fellow procrastinators: make your
reservation now, because DC can be busy with tourists around
Independence Day.

Patrick Draine