Guild Sponsorships

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:08:51 EDT

In a message dated 4/17/00 4:49:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com writes:

<< Have other chapters used funds to sponsor members to attend seminars?
  If so, what form has is taken?
 Perhaps a small subsidy for associates that intend to take the exams
 there.
 Perhaps for people that have never been to a conference before.
 As a non-profit organization can we do such as thing,
 or could this be interpreted as "paying ourselves" to go to a
 convention?
 Curious as to what other chapters have done in the past.

                                                 Thanks
                                                 Dave Renaud
                                                  RPT, Canada >>

The St. Louis Chapter has a "scholarship" for Associates to attend the PTG
Convention. It pays the registration cost of the convention. The application
basically has to tell what he/she has done for the chapter, and what he/she
plans to do in the future. If you want a copy of the application, let me know.

Willem