business cards, etc-HUMOR

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 06:28:47 -0400

Conrad sed:

> One advantage I find is that I can customize them at will for special
> occasions (flamesuit logo for conventions, etc... ;-),  or change address
> quickly whenever I get run out of a town.

..that shouldn't be too long - you've been at the college for awhile now..!

Avery's( no, the other one) Business Card stock IS flimsier these days - I still
use it myself and use MS Publisher as the software of choice.

If anyone needs the PTG Logo for their cards, let me know and I will e-mail it to
you.

Rook