Yellow Page ads

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 00:51:21 PDT

David I. said:

>That is interesting about price shoppers where you live.  Here in the Bay
Area, in my experience, I don't get a lot of price shopping.  Everything is
expensive out here so what I charge seems within the norm.  There is a lot
of disposable money.  I don't expect to get every customer who calls and
frankly I don't care as I'm too busy anyway.

David I.

David,

I'm interested in what you said, because we just started getting price
shoppers in the last four or five months. I'm in Santa Cruz, I think about
60 miles south of you.   It may have something to do with the increased turn
over in real estate.  Now that prices have escalated to an all time high, a
lot of people are taking their profits and selling and new people are coming
"over the hill" from the Silicon Valley. Just today I happened to talk with
three different people who have sold their houses in the last week.

  One lady was a price shopper and was told by the previous tech she talked
to that she should have her piano tuned just before she moves as well as
after she moves!

Diane Hof.......