Hating the PTG logo

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 09:53:32 -0600

Professor  James Bryant.
                                       Eloquent as per usual, but please,
the list is not to be used for extracurricular business activities.
  Next you will be promoting seed, to feed your  birds. Dr. Foote, will
then be researching a bona fide coat of arms so the cards will be
historically correct. ( all with griffin rampant) And Dr. Nossaman with
develop a home made recipe for making parchment, as well as a primitive
printing press made from scrap pin blocks.
  On a personal note, I like the idea, but, can we negotiate a more
reasonable price.
Roger

At 09:27 AM 18/04/00 -0400, you wrote:

>In a message dated 4/18/2000 8:35:00 AM, Wally S. wrote:
>
><<"Make up your own logo. Be creative, be artistic, have fun with it!">>
>
>Harken all !!! Don't pay attention to Wally...he mentioned GUNS in his post
>:-( ...obviously he is some sick ultra right wing/fanatic left
>wing/liberterian nut/religious/agnostic anarchist/vote seeking
>politician/......................(fill in your favorite) extremist!

Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.
306-665-0213
Fax 652-0505