Topics for discussion

Jarred Finnigan jfinnigan@optusnet.com.au
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:07:56 +1000

Hi list
Last week a customer asked me if I would give a 20 minute presentation =
about pianos to the local rotary club members of whom there are =
approximately 80.  I had just finished tuning his piano and had not yet =
received payment, so in my weakened intellectual state and in in a fit =
of all to common stupidity I replied "Yea sure mate, no worries".  The =
presentation is in 2 weeks!  While I am confident I will be able to put =
something of interest together I thought I would give you all the =
opportunity to through any brilliant ideas on the table.  Any not so =
brilliant ideas would be greatly appreciated also.  Have any of you done =
anything of a similar nature and if so how did you approach the subject? =
 I know that the subject theme "Pianos" presents a fairly wide parameter =
in witch to operate however I was told I could talk about anything as =
long as the word "piano" was used once or twice (the mind runs wild!).

Hopefully some of you can offer some help.

Thanks

Jarred Finnigan
jfinnigan@optusnet.com.au