Square Grand FAC

Ray T. Bentley Ray@Bentley.net
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:26:47 -0500

Terry,  I have tuned my sister's square grand with both an Accutuner and
RCT.  Both measure the same way that any other piano does, and it turns out
beautifully.  Just include a chiropractor's fee in your estimate, because
you will have a tired back leaning over it to reach the pins.  You need an
oval pin adapter.  I used to tune it aurally, and found it a pain to set a
temperament because of the awkward position and the two string unisons.  The
Accutuner and RCT are a blessing in tuning these.

Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Alton, IL