age (was PTG logo)

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 21:55:37 EDT

<< how many years
experience, and how many pianos does one have to service before he/she can
finally shed the rookie status?
Terry Peterson>>

Terry;
 This status always depends on three things:
1. (experience)--Realistic confidence in your realistic abilities.
2. (education)---Willingness to seek answers as well as the willingness to
acknowledge you don't know the answer.
3. (determination) ---To be able to have, after say five years, five years
experience/education and not one years worth five times.

As for "how many pianos does one have to service"....... I don't know, I am
not there yet :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)