Age

Thu, 20 Apr 2000 05:25:35 -0500

John,
At 22:23 04/19/2000 -0500, you wrote:

>>being refused admittance to a house because I was too young to know how to
>>tune their piano, so they said. Now that I'm old enough, they're dead!
>>John (once young) Lillico, RPT

I was 28 and still being carded when I first got paid for tuning a piano,
but _they_ didn't think I was too young.  It was at a kindergarten.
They're 30something now... ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
If at first you don't succeed, look in the trash for the instructions

***If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know",
.