AUDIO RECORDING OF ACTUAL TUNING

Wilsons wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:36:24 -0400

Tom:

I have 2 thoughts.  First, Al Sanderson sells a beat producing thingee that
some folks swear by.  Second, spinets deserve whatever they're capable of
giving.  There are spinets and there are spinets.  Some are quite tunable
while many have such inharmonicity due to string age and poor design that
you can't really hear the bass well.

Wally Wilson, RPT
Ravenswood, WV
Columbus, OH Chapter.