Euterpe pianos

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 17:24:09 +0200

Hi,
As far as I know Euterpe was produced together with Feurich and Hoffmann in
the sixties and seventies.
I have tuned a number of them in the past and they were pretty good.
I do not think they exist anymore.
The reason why your customer mentioned Bechstein in connection with Euterpe
could be because there is now this Bechstein Gruppe whci produces Hoffmann
and Zimmermann.

Antares